“BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE”. If you have been charged with a crime, you can’t afford to take the chance of losing your case. You need an attorney who is willing to do what it takes to ensure that you get the best representation possible and who will personally handle your case. I am that attorney. I give my clients hope when everyone else has told them they have no chance. The responsibility of a good attorney is to put together the most effective defense possible. I will do just that, examining all evidence for and against my clients to get a solid understanding of their case.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AN ATTORNEY WHO WILL FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS, CALL ME
I provide defense litigation services for clients charged with various criminal offenses in state and federal court. My office will defend individuals charged with felony and misdemeanor offenses during all stages of the proceedings, as well as provide defense services for clients regarding bond reduction and those facing sentencing, shock probation, probation revocation, parole revocation and other post-conviction issues, including expungements.
MY CRIMINAL LAW SERVICES INCLUDE DEFENDING INDIVIDUALS CHARGED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- FELONIES – all classes in both state and federal courts
- MISDEMEANORS – all classes in both state and federal courts
- DUI – first and repeat offenders
- TRAFFIC OFFENSES – tickets and citations; remember simply paying a prepaid citation results in the violation appearing on your driving record and could result in points against your license that could result in higher insurance premiums or cancellation and possible suspension of your driver’s license
- DRUG OFFENSES – including trafficking and simple possession. Diversion, Deferred Prosecution, Drug Court and other Alternative Treatment Options could be available to you instead of incarceration
- FEDERAL CRIMINAL OFFENSES -Including charges brought by ATF, DEA, FBI, IRS and other federal agencies.
- OTHER AREAS OF PRACTICE:
- Automotive Law
- Veterans legal defense
- Former Marine MP;
- Kentucky Academy of Criminal Defense Lawyers;
- Kentucky Justice Association;
- Member- Kentucky Automobile Dealers Association (KADA).
- Licensed to practice in Federal Court in the Eastern & Western Districts of Kentucky and in all courts in Kentucky.
Office located at
271 W Short Street ste 100
Lexington, KY 40507